CREDITS, REFUNDS AND TRANSFERS
1. Requests for program withdrawal may be made by Email or in person at the Welcome Center.
2. There will be no refunds for program withdrawal unless requested one week prior to the first day of class.
3. Prorated credits will be issued for medical conditions which prohibit the participant from continuing in a class. A doctor’s note is required.
4. Programs without sufficient enrollment may be canceled; an option of a credit or refund will be given.
5. There will be no makeup classes, credits or refunds for personal absences, vacations, inclement weather or missed classes.
6. Credits or refunds will be issued for individual classes canceled by the Y unrelated to #5 above.
7. Transfer requests may be made providing there is an opening in the desired class. These requests may be made by Email or in person at the Welcome Center.
Membership fees are nontransferable and nonrefundable except within the first 30 days.
DECLINED PAYMENT SERVICE FEES
Gains Full Service Billing (FSB) is a third-party service that the YMCA of Greater Nashua has engaged to resolve credit card transaction declines.
If a credit card is declined for payment during a regularly scheduled draft, for any reason, a non-refundable declined payment service fee of $20.00 will be charged to the member’s account. This amount will automatically be added to the resubmission by FSB.
In addition, FSB will make telephone calls and send email messages to the declined credit cardholders to update account information and resolve the delinquent payments.
The telephone caller ID and/or the email notification will come from FSB (Full Service Billing).
Full Service Billing – Member Notification: English | Portuguese | Spanish
Stay up to date on what's happening in your community! Subscribe to our blog for events, announcements, and stories.