- NEW YMCA SWIM LESSON PROGRAM
Beginning Term F - July 3, 2017
- YMCA SENDING KIDS TO CAMP GOLF TOURNAMENT
20th Annual Golf Tournament
- MERRIMACK YMCA RENOVATION
Exciting Times at the Y
- Greater Nashua Sprint Triathlon
Registration is Open!
YouthDevelopmentHappiness is KeyMallory BusnachMallory is a 6th grade student at Hudson Memorial School. She and her classmates are the first ever students to attend the YMCA Achievement Center and benefit from its positive effects… Read About Mallory’s Experience
HealthyLivingMeet Me at the YPat SlidePat had a difficult time when her husband of 25 years passed in June 2015. She had been his caretaker for 20 years during his multiple bouts with cancer, but found solace in the Y… Great Story on Pat
SocialResponsibilityWhen We Work TogetherCommunity BenefitWhen we work together, we move individuals, families and communities forward. Our recent donation drives have made life better and easier for some of those in our community who struggle… Learn More About Our Community Work
The Y offers a wide variety of programs for all ages
- $318,471enabled children to learn, grow and thrive at academic after school care, summer camp and child care.
Camp Sargent Experience
Located on Lake Naticook in Merrimack, Camp Sargent has offered local youth, ages 5-16, a superior day camp program since 1924. Kids attend for one to ten weeks to take part in traditional camp activities, spend their summer time gaining skills and confidence, and experience the joys of childhood.
- $373,115provided subsidy to qualified individuals and families allowing them to enjoy membership benefits.
The YMCA of Greater Nashua has been serving the community of Nashua, NH, since 1887. It was founded by leaders of the community to ensure that everyone had a place to be connected with one another, learn, and become healthier individuals.
- $17,867gave children the opportunity to learn new skills in a variety of YMCA programs, including swim and dance.
YMCA Storm Swim Team
The Y’s STORM swim team competes year-round in both YMCA and USA Swimming meets. The team provides a unified team atmosphere that creates long-lasting friendships and a sense of community and belonging.