- Early Learning Readiness Program
At the Arlington Street Community Center
- HAPPY NOVEMBERSHIP
Refer a Friend that Joins the YMCA and Receive a FREE month
- YMCA of Greater Nashua Program Guide
Session B Starts on November 6.
- MERRIMACK YMCA RENOVATION
GRAND RE-OPENING CELEBRATION DECEMBER 1st - 3rd
YouthDevelopmentHappiness is KeyMallory BusnachMallory is a 6th grade student at Hudson Memorial School. She and her classmates are the first ever students to attend the YMCA Achievement Center and benefit from its positive effects… Read About Mallory’s Experience
HealthyLivingMeet Me at the YPat SlidePat had a difficult time when her husband of 25 years passed in June 2015. She had been his caretaker for 20 years during his multiple bouts with cancer, but found solace in the Y… Great Story on Pat
SocialResponsibilityWhen We Work TogetherCommunity BenefitWhen we work together, we move individuals, families and communities forward. Our recent donation drives have made life better and easier for some of those in our community who struggle… Learn More About Our Community Work
The Y offers a wide variety of programs for all ages
For 130 Years, Our Y Has Partnered with Our Community for the Greater GoodNovember 10, 2017 - This year we celebrate 130 years of service to the Greater Nashua community. We’ve been proud to help our neighbors learn, grow, and thrive. Yet we’re called to do so much more. Our region faces new challenges that create a greater need than ever for the work we do every day. Fortunately, where some see... Read more »
- $721,500 awarded in Y Cares Financial Assistance Scholarships to enable children, adults and seniors with limited financial means to participate in any Y program or service. Significant aid is for childcare, afterschool care and summer camp, allowing parents who are low-wage earners to work or return to school and afford quality childcare.
Camp Sargent Experience
Located on Lake Naticook in Merrimack, Camp Sargent has offered local youth, ages 5-16, a superior day camp program since 1924. Kids attend for one to ten weeks to take part in traditional camp activities, spend their summer time gaining skills and confidence, and experience the joys of childhood.
- $456,691 was invested by the Y and our funding partners toward community-based initiatives. We provide several evidence-based programs at no cost including: YMCA Summer Learning Loss Prevention Program, LiveSTRONG at the YMCA, Prescribe the Y, YMCA Achievement Center, and Superhero Training Academy. Additionally we demonstrate social responsibility by allowing many non-profits free use of our facilities to plan and carryout their work and Y staff play an active role in many community-wide initiatives related to closing the achievement gap and public health.
The YMCA of Greater Nashua has been serving the community of Nashua, NH, since 1887. It was founded by leaders of the community to ensure that everyone had a place to be connected with one another, learn, and become healthier individuals.