JOIN US FOR SOME FUN PROGRAMS THIS WINTER AT THE YMCA
Join us at the Y for fun, sport, exercise, wellbeing and community!
Programs are a big part of the YMCA experience; connecting members, giving youth a place to express themselves and burn off energy with friends, and helping others to achieve mental, physical and spiritual goals. Families, friends and neighbors can start to research programs and make plans for the upcoming session today, by visiting the program registration portal.
Discover our multitude of program options by clicking one of the Program options at the top of this page for more information on what’s offered by program category or see what’s available by clicking on the link below and then searching by program category, keyword, age, branch location, day of the week or even time of day.
Programs will populate in the program portal no later than the Wednesday before registration opens. This will allow members 5 days to research the offerings and determine desired programs prior to registration opening. Before that, upcoming programs can be viewed by clicking “Programs” after the below link and then click on the “Coming Soon” tab.
The YMCA Offers a Multitude of Program Format Options
The combination of full session programming, Program Express Terms and block schedule programming are being offered to provide greater flexibility and variety for YMCA Members and the Greater Nashua Community. By offering programs in this manner, program participants will be able to register for their favorite programs for full sessions or more easily register for new programs, for a shorter timetable, with less initial financial commitment.
FLEXIBILITY: Program Express Terms and block schedule programming utilize reduced schedules, allowing us to offer more program options for you to try on a month by month basis. Block programs allow you to choose a time of day that works for you or your family and then get some program variety.
AFFORDABILITY: The fewer week commitments offer a smaller financial commitment to try out programs to determine if it’s a good fit for you or your child.
CUSTOMIZATION: We’ve added programs that can be registered for during times when your child is attending the YMCA for Child Care Programs held at our YMCA branches and our staff will take them to and pick them up after the program.
Program Registration Specific Details
Register Online: All Registrations need to be made online through our Program Registration Portal.
Searching for Programs: The registration portal has an elaborate search engine mechanism. Members are encouraged to use the filtering system within program portal. There are filter options for category, location, participant age, day of the week, time of day and keywords; all of which can be helpful in targeting programs of interest. To search for specific programs by name you can use the keyword functionality (i.e. “Express” for Express Term programs or “Soccer” for soccer programming).
Program Details: To determine any programs you’d like to register for or to research them either enter our program registration portal or visit the individual program pages for further program overview. Program details can be found in the program portal.
Registration, Billing and Program Questions
If you have questions about program registration, billing, how programs will be run or what is being offered, you can contact the director of the program by clicking on their names below to send them an email.
- Arts, Music and Enrichment Programs: Tiffany Joslin
- Dance Programs: Tiffany Joslin
- Healthy Living Programs: Kim Adie (LiveStrong, Prescribe the Y, EnhanceFitness, etc.)
- Sports and Recreation Programs: Andy MacEachern
- Swimming and Swim Lessons: Allie Thomas (Merrimack YMCA)
- Adult Wellness and Fitness/Personal Training: Liz Kaas
- Youth Wellness and Fitness: Tyler Penn
- Group Exercise: Skyla Gorman
UPCOMING SESSION START AND PROGRAM REGISTRATION DATES
The upcoming session dates below are subject to change.
Session C and January Express Term Starts January 2, 2023 (8 weeks and 4 weeks)
– Registration for Members Starts Monday, 12/12
– Registration for the Community Starts Monday, 12/19
February Express Term Starts January 30, 2023 (4 weeks)
– Registration for Members Starts Monday, 1/16
– Registration for the Community Starts Monday, 1/23
Session D and March Express Term Starts March 6, 2023 (7 weeks and 4 weeks)
– Registration for Members Starts Monday, 2/20
– Registration for the Community Starts Monday, 2/27
April Express Term Starts April 3, 2023 (3 weeks)
– Registration for Members Starts Monday, 3/20
– Registration for the Community Starts Monday, 3/27
Session E and May Express Term Starts May 1, 2023 (8 weeks and 4 weeks)
– Registration for Members Starts Monday, 4/17
– Registration for the Community Starts Monday, 4/24
June Express Term Starts May 29, 2023 (4 weeks)
– Registration for Members Starts Monday, 5/15
– Registration for the Community Starts Monday, 5/22
Session F and July Express Term Starts July 3, 2023 (8 weeks and 4 weeks)
– Registration for Members Starts Monday, 6/19
– Registration for the Community Starts Monday, 6/26
August Express Term Starts July 31, 2023 (4 weeks)
– Registration for Members Starts Monday, 7/17
– Registration for the Community Starts Monday, 7/24
Stay up to date on what's happening in your community! Subscribe to our blog for events, announcements, and stories.