LET’S COME BACK TOGETHER
AT THE YMCA THIS FALL
This past year has been a trying time for many of us; for a number of different reasons. We’ve endured and found ourselves on the other side of much of it this summer. Humans as a whole are pretty resilient, but we’re also social. Over a year, with limited human interactions, can wear on a community and we want you to know we are here for you.
This summer we’ve seen a lot of excitement for reconnecting and getting reengaged with others through Y programs, so we want to extend an invitation to join us in celebrating the Fall together, back at the Y. Fall is a time of great transition, as we move from quieter summer afternoons to busier fall work, school, sports and social lives. We know, that there is comfort in coming together with others by joining forces in mindfulness, exercise, well-being and support.
Come back to the Y for fun, sport, exercise, well-being and community!
Programs are a big part of the YMCA experience; connecting members, giving youth a place to express themselves and burn off energy with friends, and helping others to achieve mental, physical and spiritual goals. We’re happy to be offering programs again and knowing how busy the entry into Fall can be, we’ve moved up the registration dates so that families, friends and neighbors can make plans for their Fall at the Y sooner. We hope it helps alleviate some of the pressure and anxiety that can come with the post-summer transition.
Registration for Session A and September Express Term Programs will open for Members on July 26 and for the Greater Nashua community on August 2 to give everyone a few extra weeks to register before we start the session during the week of September 7, just after the Labor Day holiday.
The YMCA Offers a Multitude of Program Format Options
The combination of full session programming, Program Express Terms and block schedule programming are being offered to provide greater flexibility and variety for YMCA Members and the Greater Nashua Community. By offering programs in this manner, program participants will be able to register for their favorite programs for full sessions or more easily register for new programs, for a shorter timetable, with less initial financial commitment.
FLEXIBILITY: Program Express Terms and block schedule programming utilize reduced schedules, allowing us to offer more program options for you to try on a month by month basis. Block programs allow you to choose a time of day that works for you or your family and then get some program variety.
AFFORDABILITY: The fewer week commitments offer a smaller financial commitment to try out programs to determine if it’s a good fit for you or your child.
CUSTOMIZATION: We’ve added programs that can be registered for during times when your child is attending the YMCA for Child Care Programs held at our YMCA branches and our staff will take them to and pick them up after the program.
Program Registration Specific Details
Register Online: All Registrations need to be made online through our Program Registration Portal.
Searching for Programs: The registration portal has a more elaborate search engine mechanism. Members are encouraged to use the filtering system within program portal. There are filter options for category, sub-category, branch, participant age, time of day and keywords; all of which can be helpful in targeting programs of interest. To search for specific programs by name or to seek out our Express Terms programs you can use the keyword functionality (i.e. “Express” for Express Term programs).
Program Details: To determine any programs you’d like to register for or to research them either enter our program registration portal or visit the individual program pages for further program overview. Program details can be found in the program portal.
Registration, Billing and Program Questions
If you have questions about program registration, billing, how programs will be run or what is being offered, you can contact the director of the program by clicking on their names below to send them an email.
- Arts, Music and Enrichment Programs: Tiffany Joslin
- Dance Programs: Tiffany Joslin
- Healthy Living Programs: Kim Adie (LiveStrong, Prescribe the Y, EnhanceFitness, etc.)
- Sports and Recreation Programs: Chris Ellison
- Swimming and Swim Lessons: Kevin Morton
- Storm Swim Team: Dave Bott
- Youth Wellness and Fitness: Tyler Penn
- Adult Wellness and Fitness: Melissa Collins
Operating with Care at the Forefront
Services and classes will be running closer to normal, but may still, on occasion, be affected by CDC, State of NH and/or local health organization guidelines, we will continue to change if they shift in the future. For further details on how the YMCA is keeping everyone safe at the YMCA click here to read more.
Not Ready to Return to the YMCA?
We understand and know that not everyone is ready to come back to the YMCA and that we aren’t yet offering options for everyone due to guideline and spacing limitations. For those not ready or waiting on specific program we aren’t yet offering, we still have plenty of virtual offerings on our Beyond Our Walls Page and through or Member’s Exclusive Virtual Y for everyone to enjoy
UPCOMING SESSION START AND PROGRAM REGISTRATION DATES
The upcoming session dates below are subject to change.
Session A and September Starts September 7, 2021 (8 weeks and 4 weeks)
– Registration for Members Starts Monday, 7/26
– Registration for the Community Starts Monday, 8/2
October Express Term Starts October 4, 2021 (4 weeks)
– Registration for Members Starts Monday, 9/20
– Registration for the Community Starts Monday, 9/27
Session B and November Express Term Starts November 1, 2021 (7 weeks and 4 weeks)
– Registration for Members Starts Monday, 10/18
– Registration for the Community Starts Monday, 10/25
December Express Term Starts November 29, 2021 (3 weeks)
– Registration for Members Starts Monday, 11/15
– Registration for the Community Starts Monday, 11/22
Session C and January Express Term Starts Jan 3, 2022 (8 weeks and 4 weeks)
– Registration for Members Starts Monday, 12/13
– Registration for the Community Starts Monday, 12/20
February Express Term Starts January 31, 2022 (4 weeks)
– Registration for Members Starts Monday, 1/17
– Registration for the Community Starts Monday, 1/24
Session D and March Express Term Starts March 7, 2022 (7 weeks and 3 weeks)
– Registration for Members Starts Monday, 2/21
– Registration for the Community Starts Monday, 2/28
April Express Term Starts March 28, 2022 (4 weeks)
– Registration for Members Starts Monday, 3/14
– Registration for the Community Starts Monday, 3/21
Session E and May Express Term Starts May 2, 2022 (8 weeks and 4 weeks)
– Registration for Members Starts Monday, 4/18
– Registration for the Community Starts Monday, 4/25
June Express Term Starts May 30, 2022 (4 weeks)
– Registration for Members Starts Monday, 5/16
– Registration for the Community Starts Monday, 5/23
Session F and July Express Term Starts Starts July 5, 2022 (8 weeks and 4 weeks)
– Registration for Members Starts Monday, 6/20
– Registration for the Community Starts Monday, 6/27
August Express Term Starts August 1, 2022 (4 weeks)
– Registration for Members Starts Monday, 7/18
– Registration for the Community Starts Monday, 7/25
Stay up to date on what's happening in your community! Subscribe to our blog for events, announcements, and stories.