SUMMER HIRING PARTY
Immediate Offers Will Be Made for Qualified Candidates
Join us from 4:30-6:30pm on Monday, March 13 for our YMCA Summer Hiring Party. We’ll be conducting interviews on site and making offers to qualified individuals that evening for both summer teaching and summer camp staff.
Join the Summer Staff Today
We have many open seasonal summer camp positions at all three camp locations of the YMCA of Greater Nashua, especially at YMCA Camp Sargent on Lake Naticook. There are a number of openings for camp counselors, sports instructors, program directors, lifeguards and more.
In addition to camp positions we have numerous summer teaching jobs within our Power Scholars Academy summer school program with the Nashua School District.
Visit our jobs board on our web site for the full listing of open positions.
It’s Simple to Apply and Be Interviewed. Just 5 Easy Steps!
1. Look at Our Web Site to See What Jobs are Open this Summer.
2. Grab Two Forms of ID. (For hiring purposes)
3. Print Out Copies of Your Resume. (If you have one)
4. Come to Our Hiring Party on March 13 from 4:30-6:30pm at our Nashua YMCA (24 Stadium Drive, Nashua, NH). No need to pre-register.
5. Get Interviewed, Enjoy Snacks, Music, Raffles and Maybe Even Walk Out with a Summer Job in Hand.
Learn, Grow and Thrive with a Career at the Y
A summer job at the YMCA of Greater Nashua gives you opportunities to explore future career pathways with an organization that’s invested in helping you reach your potential – all while making a positive impact right here in the Greater Nashua community.
COME WORK AT THE YMCA TO:
- • Feel Valued and Respected
- • Be a Role Model
- • Forge Meaningful Relationships with Peers
- • Work with Kids
- • Gain Valuable Experience and Build Out Your Resume:
- • Leadership Development
- • Conflict Resolution
- • Creative Thinking
- • Time Management
- • Problem Solving
- • Communication
- • Collaboration
- • and More
Apply for summer jobs today and find new opportunities: www.nmymca.org/careers.
Stay up to date on what's happening in your community! Subscribe to our blog for events, announcements, and stories.