FALL HIRING PARTY
Immediate Offers Will Be Made for Qualified Candidates
Join us from 4-7pm on Tuesday, August 29 for our YMCA Fall Hiring Party. We’ll be conducting interviews on site and making offers to qualified individuals that evening for a wide range of job openings.
Become a Member of the Team!
We have a number of openings across our organization this fall. We’re looking to hire lifeguards, swim instructors, early education teachers, after school child care group leaders and staff, and so much more.
It’s Simple to Apply and Be Interviewed. Just 5 Easy Steps!
1. Look at Our Web Site to See Which Jobs have Openings.
2. Grab Two Forms of ID. (For hiring purposes)
3. Print Out Copies of Your Resume. (If you have one)
4. Come to Our Hiring Party on August 29 from 4-7pm at our Nashua YMCA (24 Stadium Drive, Nashua, NH). No need to pre-register.
5. Get Interviewed, Enjoy Snacks, Music, Raffles and Maybe Even Walk Out with a Job in Hand.
Learn, Grow and Thrive
With a career at the Y
Imagine going to work knowing that what you do each day positively affects the lives of the people in your community. Working at the Y, you’ll discover more than a job—you’ll enjoy a career with a future and the opportunity to make a lasting difference in the lives of those around you.
Throughout the Greater Nashua area, our staff members—of all ages and from diverse backgrounds and life experiences—enjoy the personal satisfaction that comes from nurturing the potential of youth and teens, improving the community’s health and well-being and providing support to our neighbors.
Find new opportunities and apply for jobs today: www.nmymca.org/careers.
Stay up to date on what's happening in your community! Subscribe to our blog for events, announcements, and stories.