SUMMER HIRING PARTY
Immediate Offers Will Be Made for Qualified Candidates
Join us from 4:30-6:30pm on Wednesday, May 25 for our YMCA Summer Hiring Party. We’ll be conducting interviews on site and making offers to qualified individuals that evening. If you are hired at the party you will receive a $100 sign on bonus in addition to earning up to a $1000 over the course of the summer.
Join the Summer Staff Today and Earn Your Summer Bonus
The Summer Bonus is for ALL TEMPORARY SUMMER CAMP & POWER SCHOLARS ACADEMY positions.
These positions also include a FREE Y membership.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
• The first $500 will be included in the employees first pay check of the season
• The second $500 will be included in the employees last pay check when you work through the end of the season
Help Us Help You and the Community!
We have many open seasonal summer camp positions at all three camp locations of the YMCA of Greater Nashua, especially at YMCA Camp Sargent on Lake Naticook. There are a number of openings for camp counselors, sports instructors, program directors, lifeguards, camp maintenance positions and more. Visit our jobs board on our web site for the full listing of open positions.
It’s Simple to Apply and Be Interviewed. Just 5 Easy Steps!
1. Look at Our Web Site to See What Jobs Included in This Summer Bonus Deal.
2. Grab Two Forms of ID. (For hiring purposes)
3. Print Out Copies of Your Resume. (If you have one)
4. Come to Our Hiring Party on May 25 from 4:30-6:30pm at our Nashua YMCA (24 Stadium Drive, Nashua, NH). No need to pre-register.
5. Get Interviewed, Enjoy Snacks, Music, Raffles and Maybe Even Walk Out with a Summer Job in Hand.
Learn, Grow and Thrive with a Career at the Y
A summer job at the YMCA of Greater Nashua gives you opportunities to explore future career pathways with an organization that’s invested in helping you reach your potential – all while making a positive impact right here in the Greater Nashua community.
COME WORK AT THE YMCA TO:
- • Feel Valued and Respected
- • Be a Role Model
- • Forge Meaningful Relationships with Peers
- • Work with Kids
- • Gain Valuable Experience and Build Out Your Resume:
- • Leadership Development
- • Conflict Resolution
- • Creative Thinking
- • Time Management
- • Problem Solving
- • Communication
- • Collaboration
- • and More
Apply for summer jobs today and find new opportunities: www.nmymca.org/careers.
Stay up to date on what's happening in your community! Subscribe to our blog for events, announcements, and stories.