WE’VE LAUNCHED AN IMPROVED MEMBER AND ONLINE ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
Over the past few months the staff at the YMCA have been working behind the scenes with a team from Personify, Inc. to bring you a newly revised and improved registration and account management system. The new Personify system just launched and will create new benefits for members registering for programs. To gain access to your new account please see the Gaining Access section of this web page for information on the email you will receive from the Personify system to reset your password. This system is separate from SuperSaaS which is our online reservation system for non-paid group exercise classes, fitness block classes and lap swim lane reservation during the current State of NH guidelines.
BENEFITS FOR MEMBERS
- Program Selection: Greater visibility of program availability and pricing online.
- Multiple Registration Process: Ability to register multiple children and adults for multiple programs in one step.
- Shopping Cart Capability: The new platform includes a Shopping Cart allowing members the benefit of being able to come back to your account later to finish your registration if you need to step away.
- Account Management: Easier ability to manage individuals and attached relationships within your account online.
- Self-Service Information Control: Much more online control of account and information by member.
Click on the images below to see enlarged images. Click on the links below them to be taken to the specific area in the Personify system.
GAINING ACCESS IS SIMPLE:
In order to access your NEW online account, you will first need to recover your password. At the login screen, hit forgot password and follow the prompts to recover your account. The process will then follow the below steps. If you need more assistance, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section below.
After you click the reset password button an email will be sent to you to reset your password. It’ll look similar to the image below.We’ve Launched an Easier Way to Manage Accounts and Register for Programs Online
Click on the “Click Here” link in the email.
Enter your desired password and click on “Set New Password”on the web page it takes you to.
Follow this link or click on the “My Account” button at the top of your screen or in the mobile menu if your accessing the site from your mobile device.
Log in with your email and newly created password
From there you can manage your account, update contact information, add emergency contacts, manage members on your account, register for programs and much more.
Personify, Account Management Made Easy!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What if I don’t get an email but know that I have a YMCA account?
- A: First, check your junk mailbox, the email will be coming from email@example.com. If you still can’t find the email, visit the login page and then go through the Forgot Password and/or Forgot User Id processes. If neither are recognized please contact us at one of our YMCA locations and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Q: Do I have an online account?
- A: You must meet the following three requirements:
- 1. Email in the system
- 2. Birthdate in the system
- 3. Over the age of 18
- If you meet these three requirements, an online account has been created for you. In order to recover your password, please click FORGOT PASSWORD on the login screen and enter your email associated with your account.
- A: You must meet the following three requirements:
Q: I forgot my password. How can I reset it?
- A: Use the Forgot Password option on the Login Page and follow the instructions. You will need the email address associated with your account. An email will be sent to you with instructions.
Q: I forgot my user id. How can I reset it?
- A: Use the Find Username option on the Login Page You will need the email address associated with your account. An email will be sent to you with instructions.
Q: My email wasn’t recognized?
- A: If it is possible that your account could be associated with a different email address, try any alternative emails first. If that doesn’t work please contact us at one of our YMCA locations and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Q: What if I don’t have an account?
- A: If you are new to the Y, you can create a new account here.
- Enter your email address and date of birth under the Create an Account section and click Continue. Online accounts cannot be created without a date of birth and an email address. NOTE: YMCA Members, if you have joined within the last 24 months, we created an online account for you when you joined.
UPDATING ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
Q: How do I update my contact information?
- A: Once you are logged in, you can access account information by clicking on the My Account link at the top of the page. Users can update information including address, phone numbers and email.
Q: How do I pull my visit history?
- A: Under the My Account, select membership details and put in the dates you would like to pull your visit history for.
Q: I no longer need to manage the online account for another person. How do I end my management rights?
- A: From the account page, select the person you no longer wish to manage. When the Relationship Information chart displays, click “End Now”
Q: I have two children, but I only see one under Manage My Family. How do I add another child to my record?
- A: Once you are logged in, click Manage My Family. You may add additional family members to your account here, however it will not add them to your membership, this can only be done in the branch.
- If you are certain your child has participated in YMCA programs within the last 24 months or is part of your YMCA membership, but you cannot see him/ her within your online account, contact us at one of our YMCA locations and we’ll be happy to assist you
Q: My child is allergic to peanuts. How do I update Health Information on myself or my child?
- A: Once you are logged in, click on the My Account link. Then select “Health Information” under My Information. Your Health Information should appear. To change/edit health information for family members, click on the My Family Tab. Under the Health Information column, click edit next to the person you need to manage. Once entered, all health information stays on the record. Please remember to update it as needed.
Q: How do I get added to a waitlist?
- A: A: You have the capability to add yourself or a family member to a wait list online. If space opens up, we will contact you to get registered for the class.
Q: My family member is eligible for a program based on his/ her age, grade or gender, but is not listed as an applicable registrant. What is wrong?
- Your family member may not be linked correctly to your account, or you may not have the ability to manage that family member online. Please contact us at one of our YMCA locations and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Q: I accidentally registered for the wrong program. How can I change it?
- A: Please contact us at one of our YMCA locations and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Please contact us at one of our YMCA locations and we’ll be happy to assist you
Stay up to date on what's happening in your community! Subscribe to our blog for events, announcements, and stories.