WE’RE LAUNCHING AN IMPROVED MEMBER AND ONLINE EXPERIENCE THIS MONTH
Over the past few months the staff at the YMCA have been working behind the scenes with a team from Personify, Inc. to bring you a newly revised and improved registration and account management system. The new Personify system will launch in late May and will create new benefits for members registering for programs.
Benefits for Members
- Program Selection: Greater visibility of program availability and pricing online.
- Multiple Registration Process: Ability to register multiple children and adults for multiple programs in one step.
- Shopping Cart Capability: The new platform includes a Shopping Cart allowing members the benefit of being able to come back to your account later to finish your registration if you need to step away.
- Account Management: Easier ability to manage individuals and attached relationships within your account online.
- Self-Service Information Control: Much more online control of account and information by member.
- May 11-May14: Please update emails and contact information in your account in the current system by NOON on Thursday, May 14.
- May 14: As part of the conversion to the new Personify system we’ll be shutting down the current system to transfer all the relevant information to the new system.
- May 15: Starting this date all access to online accounts will be unavailable until further notice.
- Week of May 18: We’ll be working to complete the conversion and move information over to Personify while making sure everything is working as it should.
After the conversion is complete and we feel that we’re in a good place, we’ll invite you to log into the new system to try it out. We’ll send out member communications to alert members about how this will work as we move forward, by email and on our social media channels and web site.
CONVERSION UPDATES FOR MEMBERS
Account access will now be unavailable until we have completed the conversion to Personify.
During the conversion registration for programs and summer camp are being paused until further notice.
STAY TUNED FOR MORE SOON!
Stay up to date on what's happening in your community! Subscribe to our blog for events, announcements, and stories.