Careers at the Y
Administrative Coordinator - Storm NH Swim Team
Under the direction of the Head Coach, the STORM Swim Team Administrative Coordinator will assist with administrative duties and help guide the YMCA of Greater Nashua’s STORM swim team, year-round competitive swim program by providing assistance in administrative coordination to student-athletes in our service area. STORM is a highly respected team for its ability to develop national level swimmers as well as a fun and welcoming environment for all. STORM has approximately 150 swimmers and utilizes 2 YMCA pools as well as other community pools as needed. The Administrative Coordinator will exemplify the core values and mission of the YMCA to create a sense of camaraderie and connection and use marketing strategies to grow enrollment in the winter and summer teams. Under the direction of and in collaboration with the Head Coach, the Administrative Coordinator will assist and implement the objectives and vision of the Storm Swim Team Development program. The Administrative Coordinator will assist with the day-to-day business operations of the team as a whole including in the areas of registration, billing and meeting USA Swimming SafeSport requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- At least 1-3 years’ equivalent experience in Administrative Coordinator roles preferably in Aquatics.
- Ability to take instruction and manage tasks and projects independently
- Proficiency in TeamUnify and Daxko Operations is preferred.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication and administrative tasks
- Bilingual a plus.
- Assisting with leadership and vision for the YMCA of Greater Nashua STORM swim program including registration, record keeping, billing, SafeSport, communication and more.
- Assist with development and nurture volunteer opportunities for parents to support the work of the team in the areas of overall management, registration, travel, communications and more.
- Work with Volunteer Coordinator to ensure all volunteers are property vetted, tracked and celebrated throughout the year.
- Be a world class communicator! Ensure that all key stakeholders, including but not limited to parents, volunteers, supervisors, co-workers, other swim teams and YMCA leadership are communicated with in a timely and effective manner.
- Make effective use of software resources such as TeamUnify, Daxko Operations and Daxko Engage to manage daily operations, ensure easy and seamless registration for the team and meets and communicate regularly with stakeholders. Use those tools to ensure all deadlines for meet entries are met.
- Must be able to work with people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Remain current in all required and voluntary trainings
WORKING AND PHYSICAL CONDITIONS
- Ability to walk, stand and sit (including on the floor) for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Visual and auditory ability to respond to critical situations and physical ability to act swiftly in an emergency.
- Relationships:Builds rapport and relates well to others
- Inclusion:Works effectively with people of different backgrounds, abilities, opinions and perceptions.
- Innovation:Embraces new approaches and discovers ideas to create a better member experience.
- Quality Results:Strives to meet or exceed goals and deliver a high-value experience for members.
- Self-Development:Pursues self-development that enhances job performance.
Our mission and core values are brought to life by our culture. We are welcoming: we are open to all. We are a place where you can belong and become. We are genuine: we value you and embrace your individuality. We are hopeful: we believe in you and your potential to become a catalyst in the world. We are nurturing: we support you in your journey to develop your full potential. We are determined: above all else, we are on a relentless quest to make our community stronger beginning with you.
To apply for this job please visit secure.entertimeonline.com.
Stay up to date on what's happening in your community! Subscribe to our blog for events, announcements, and stories.